AP/JP1000 6.0 Interactive Exercises 9
I. Transform the following according to the instruction.
1. Chotto shigoto o tetsudaimasu.
2. Taitee nan-ji goro kaerimasu ka?
3. Konban wa toshokan ni ikimasu. Kanji o benkyoo-shimasu.
4. Asa wa nan-ji goro made ni daigaku
ni kimasu ka?
5. Nihongo no koogi wa nan-ji kara
nan-ji made desu ka?
6. Kono rappu-toppu wa nedan mo
yasui desu. Supiido mo hayai desu.
7. Kodomo wa yoku nemurimasu.
8. Kurasu wa mada 'yet' hajimarimasen.
9. Sukoshi okane o kashimasu.
10.Yoku konpyuutaa o tsukaimasu
II. What would you say when:
1. you volunteer to cook dinner
because you are free this evening ?
2. someone offers to help you out?
3. you want to buy one, but you
don't have money this month?
4. you ask someone to have dinner
and (go to) see a movie with you on the way home?
5. someone asks you how long you
have been studying Japanese?
6. you want to say that you are
working from Monday to Friday every week?
III. Insert the most appropriate particles.
IV. Give the Japanese equivalent.
1. My car is in a very good condition and does not break down at all.
2. I will make up to you sometime.
3. In the Japanese course, there
are both lectures and tutorial classes.
4. What time are you going home
5. I work on Saturday and Sunday
6. I am free today, so it's alright.
7. This digital camera 'dejikame'
is cheap in price and new in design. [lit.]
8. I am doing three part-time jobs,
so I am very busy.
© Norio Ota 2008