AP/JP1000 6.0 Interactive Exercises 8
I. Answer the following questions based on the given information.
1. Sumimasen ga, ima nan-ji desu ka?
2. Anata no tanjoobi wa itsu desu ka?
3. Nihongo no koogi 'lecture' wa nan-yoobi no nan-ji kara
4. Nihongo no enshuu 'tutorial' no kurasu wa itsu arimasu
5. Nihongo no kurasu wa is-shuukan zenbu de nan-jikan arimasu
6. Uchi kara daigaku made nan de kimasu ka? Dono gurai kakarimasu
7. Taitee nan-ji goro daigaku ni kimasu ka? Uchi ni wa nan-ji
goro kaerimasu ka?
8. Toronto kara Honkon made hikooki de dono gurai kakarimasu
9. Natsu-yasumi wa dono gurai arimasu ka?
10.Moo Toronto ni wa dono gurai imasu ka?
II. What would you say when:
1. you are surprised to hear it takes a long time to get
2. someone is having an easy time? (use raku
3. you ask someone if s/he will be able to make it to the
4. you have found out that you are a little younger than
5. you want to say that you also have two one-hour computer
labs other than that?
6. you tell someone that only Wednesday would be fine (for
him/her to come)?
III. Insert the most appropriate particles.
IV. Give the Japanese equivalent.
© Norio Ota 2008