JP1000 6.0 Interactive Exercises 5
I. Insert the most appropriate particles.
II. Answer the following questions based on the instruction.
1. Anata no Nihongo no rekuchaa ni wa gakusee ga nan-nin
gurai imasu ka?
2. Koosu no kyookasho ya hon wa nan-satsu gurai kaimashita
3. Kyookasho ya hon wa zenbu de ikura gurai deshita ka?
4. Yooku-reen 'York Lanes' de wa dono mise ga gakusee ni
ninki ga arimasu ka?
5. Anata no tomodachi wa donnna kuruma o motte imasu ka?
III. Give the Japanese equivalent.
1. 8 (bottles)
2. $3 change
3. 10 (cars)
4. 4 (persons)
5. 6 (items)
6. 7 (sheets of paper)
IV. What would you say when:
1. you ask someone to join you for a cup of coffee later?
2. you are impressed with someone having a lot of money?
3. you encourage someone to have one more beer?
4. you ask someone to suggest any good place (to go to)?
5. you suggest 'Kyooto'[restaurant], since it is pretty good?
6. you decline an offer for another drink, because you already
had three beer?
7. you don't know the person very well, but she is in the
same class with you?
8. you ask how much one of those apples costs?
9. you ask if it is OK (to use) a 10,000 yen bill?
10. you already spent around $800 for books?
© Norio Ota 2008