AP/JP1000 6.0 Interactive Exercises 11
I. Fill in the blanks.
II. Give the Japanese equivalent.
III. Answer the questions based on the given instruction.
1. Kazoku wa zenbu de nan-nin desu ka?
2. Kyoodai wa nan-nin imasu ka?
3. Kyoodai ga imasu ka?
4. Kyoodai no naka de nan-ban-me desu ka?
5. Ichi-ban ue wa onii-san desu
ka onee-san desu ka?
IV. Insert the most appropriate particle.
V. Respond to the following based on the instruction.
1. Shibaraku kaze de nete imashita.
2. Doo-shite Nihongo o benkyoo-shite
3. Nihongo wa Yooku de hajimete
4. Anata wa kyoodai no naka de nan-ban-me desu ka?
5. Shujin ga chotto byooki ni natte
shinpai-shimashita ga, yatto yoku narimashita.
6. Anata wa kekkon-shite imasu
7. Kyoo wa nan-ji goro kaeru?
8. Kore kara issho ni kaimono ni
9. Naze motto benkyoo-shimasen
VI. Transform the following sentences according to the instruction.
1. Sono ongaku wa Shopan 'Chopin' desu ne.
2. De wa, chotto itte kimasu ne.
3. Nihongo wa omoshiroi desu. Mainichi
4. Kono bideo-geemu 'video game'
wa omoshiroi desu.
5. Kono kuruma wa Yoshida-san no
6. Ashita wa nani o shimasu ka?
VII. Translate into Japanese.
1. I am reviewing (lessons) every day, since I have a test next week.
2. My elder sister is married,
but she has no child.
3. It was good that the operation
went well, wasn't it?
4. I envy you having many children.
5. My family was all worried, and
mother in particular did not sleep much.
6. How come you are still continuing studying Japanese?
7. I will help a bit too by doing more part-time work.
© Norio Ota 2008