AP/JP1000 6.00 Elementary Modern Standard Japanese 2015-16
Test 1 (Wednesday, October 21/ Thursday, October 22)
On-line Test: Administered in the MLC Open Access Lab (Ross South 117). Be on time. Late comers may not be able to take the test. You must have activated “Passport York” to access your account for MLC and Moodle.
· Coverage: Introductory Lectures (IL) 01, 02, and Lectures 1, 2, 3, & 4 and Classroom Instructions (IL03)
· Online test on Grammar, Reading, Vocabulary, Expressions and Listening
· Orthography: Katakana and Hiragana recognition
Under “Lecture Notes”:
Everything covered under the columns of
o Lecture (Lecture & Notes for lecture)
o Sample Test and Vocabulary
In the “JP1000 Moodle Course”:
Everything covered under the title of
o Lecture Questions
o Moodle Quiz
· Format and duration:
· 75 minutes
· There will be 65 to 75 questions.
· It includes some sections written in hiragana and katakana. The rest will be written in Romanization.