AP/JP1000 6.0 Interactive Exercises 6
I. Transform the following according to the instructions.
1. Shuumatsu ni dokoka e ikimashita ka? [more polite]
2. Kono puraza ni wa pan-ya to niku-ya dake arimasu. [use shika]
3. Kondo no shiken wa yasashii desu. [probably ...]
4. Nihongo no jisho wa asoko ni arimasu. [more polite]
5. Ginkoo wa suupaa no tonari ni arimasu. [shorter version]
6. Kanji no benkyoo o tetsudaimasu. [Shall I ...?]
II. Give the English equivalent.
1. Excuse me, but is there a police box around here?
2. The vegetable shop is a little ahead of the liquor store.
3. Please use this cell phone.
4. In Victoria there were many tourists.
5. The museum was very good in particular.
III. Please fill in the blanks based on the following map.
© Norio Ota 2008