AP/JP1000 6.0 Interactive Exercises 17
I. Provide the Japanese equivalent.
II. Insert the most appropriate particles.
III. What would you say when:
1. you offer this sandwich to someone,
since you have bought it a while ago?
2. you ask the doctor if you have
3. you advise someone to rest for
a few days?
4. you advise someone to take this
medicine three times a day?
5. you ask someone to introduce
that male student who is very tall and handsome (over there)?
6. you ask your professor to inform (lit. teach) you about
7. you tell Mrs. Saito that her
husband found you a job?
8. you offer to explain (something)
using this chart?
IV. Express the following in Japanese.
1. I have already finished
writing the essay.
2. As we are busy on
the weekend, we will buy drinks, food, paper towels, and so forth (in advance).
3. I asked the secretary 'hisho' to send a fax
to Mr. Murata.
4. Mariko made a cake for me on my birthday.
5. I sometimes teach
my children mathematics [suugaku].
6. I would like to have this delivered to my home by next Monday.
7. Ms Hatano took my younger
sister to ROM [Roiyaru Ontario Hakubutsukan] on Saturday.
8. Won't you help me
with these Kanji characters?
9. Who will do this
work (for us)?
10. Please go home early, since your family is worried (about you).
© Norio Ota 2008